Why Solar Energy?
Clean, abundant and inexhaustible source that can contribute significantly to address energy and climate change. There is a mounting need for countries to reduce emissions and achieve high energy independence. Solar Energy has become a viable option too to counter the issues of rising volatility in prices of fossil fuel, health, risks and substantial increase in energy demands and Carbon Dioxide emissions in developing countries.
· Economic: Considering life cycle costs and other compensating factors it is wise investment. It helps stabilize or reduce your energy costs by substituting the electricity connected to the public grid.
· Ecological: No harmful emissions, no green house gases and no waste products. It is totally pollution free.
· Abundant: Solar Power would use around only 0.3 percent of worlds land area to supply all our electricity needs.
· Sustainable: Sunlight is a renewable and free and reliable source of energy - supply guaranteed.
Solar Power is of two types
1) On-grid is the connection of your solar system to the mains supply to balance, supplement regular power supply to your appliances. We can also add net metering facility for solar On grid roof top installations.
2) Off Grid Solar in simple terms is the installations of solar panels that are not connected to the main electrical grid supply. Also known as stand-alone systems they are decentralized.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Voltage||220 V AC 24V DC|
|Output Frequency||60 Hz|
E Solar ShoPpe team is specialised in commercialising products that save your money and simultaneously work towards the preservation of mother Nature by reducing carbon footprints.
The latest BLDC technology being energy-efficient causes equal or better performance of high wattage home appliances in low wattage. They are designed for both Urban and Rural Environments and save up to 80% of your electricity bills.
Hybrid solar air conditioner with MPPT Technology means that AC power + Solar DC power play direct to run Air conditioner compressor. Change between both 2-power happened automatic, no inverter, no battery. AC input 210V~240V & Solar DC Input 100~380V. Works on both on grid and off grid.
The Sinfin Solar Airconditioner gather between both thepower as direct input power (AC 210~240V + DC Solar Power 100V~380V).
Both power work seamless and change between is automatic. This cut electricity consume during daytime upto 100% (Solar Power is enough).
|Application||Commercial, Home, Industrial|
|Plant Size||Mini, Large|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Wave Type||Pure Sine Wave|
|Capacity||1 KV To 100 KV|
Luminous Solar Power conditioning Unit (PCU) is a powerful hybrid roof top solution for power generation from Sun energy. It has inbuilt MPPT Charge controller which converts maximum solar power into battery charging and running loads. It Comes with Mobile app, MCB Protection and complies IEC Standards, The Solar PCU charges the battery from grid and Solar panel both. If Sun energy is available then It charges the battery from solar Panel and if Solar is not available, then it charges the battery from Mains/Grid. It can charge the battery and supply solar power to connected load if solar generation is sufficient otherwise it gives first priority to solar battery charging and then supply additional power to connected loads.
MPPT Technology based Solar PCU with Mobile app and MCB protection.
Up to 3,000 watts
40 Ah - 150 Ah
48 Volt (4 nos. of 12 V Battery required)
Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Battery low cut off
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Fan Type||Table Fan|
Solar Day Tube collector collects Sunlight from all directions and delivers light effectively through out the day. And it is light strength polymer, UV Stable.
SOLAR LITE PIPE REFLECTION TUBE
The speciality of Solar Day Tube reflection tube is it delivers high luminance with minimal light loss.SOLAR DAY TUBE DIFFUSER
The Solar Day Tube Diffuser diffuses the light through out the space, without glare and bright spot.
According to the creators, the device is designed to provide enough electricity to power an apartment or small home. “The Liam F1 generates an average of 1,500 kilowatt-hours of energy [per year] at a wind-speed of 5 m/s [16.4 ft/s], which resembles half of the power consumption of a common household.” The Liam can even adjust to wind direction, which enables it to maximize power generation even with changing conditions.